Welcome to the 80th episode of the Contrafabulists podcast, Kin Lane and Audrey Watters' irregular discussion of the tall tales told about technology.
In this episode, we talk about how the man behind Etherium is worried about crypto’s future, that you can hail a cab in NYC with Uber, and claim roadkill in Wyoming with the 511 application, while also diving into digital rest stops and Flickr payallinwg its NSFW content.
- The Man Behind Ethereum Is Worried About Crypto's Future
- Uber will feature NYC taxi cabs in its app under groundbreaking new deal
- Wyoming Now Has an App for Collecting Roadkill
- Flickr is paywalling nsfw content
- Doomscrolling got you down? Take a break at a digital rest stop.
Feedback is welcome. (You should email Kin with it though, not Audrey.)